Do you love challenges? Come, work with Eulogik. We have a nurturing workspace open to passionate ones.
Current Job Openings
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Programming fundamentals
Technologies you’d be learning and working with:
- AngularJS 2.0
- REST API integration
- Angular Material
Shall have minimum practical exposure
Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement.
Your work activities are likely to include:
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- writing and executing test scripts
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- resource planning
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
You will need to have:
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- problem solving skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- attention to detail
- competent technical skills
- the ability to work in a team and individually
- organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- a passion for technology.
Software Project Manager
Eulogik is hiring an experienced Project Manager for managing overseas and domestic projects from requirement gathering to it’s delivery and post delivery requirements.
Eulogik is a small yet energetic team full of skillful youth who love to lead in technology and innovations. They are experienced and experts in product (mobile and web apps) development for startups from scratch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Website, Mobile App and other online and digital Projects.
- Review the project scope, definition and terms of reference in order to plan effectively.
- Develop, facilitate and manage the implementation of a project plan within the agreed project scope and timelines.
- Identify and assess the benefits and risks associated with the project, and develop a plan for delivering benefits and strategies to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Plan and organise a broad range of complex meetings, activities and programmes of work that impact on the delivery of project.
- Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget
- Leading the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans
- Coordinating directly and indirectly with the client and the project execution team to ensure successful completion of the project
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance
- Resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors
- Weekly reporting the status of the projects to internal stakeholders and the client
Qualifications and Skills
- Agile project management skills
- Exposure to technologies like NodeJS, ML, React Native, Flutter, Angular etc.
- Ability to remarket and regenerate more business from existing clientele.
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Team and client communications
- Building a team by choosing right candidates